Thursday, September 20, 2012

Intentions

I have to admit, I've started many-a-blogs, and I have let them slip away into the unknown archives of the Internet. ::tisk::tisk:: So as I venture on yet another blog what are my intentions? What do I want to create here? What is my objective (a question my boss often asks us and our patients)?

Honestly, I just want to document my life. Last year while I was in the very big process of planning a wedding I blogged about it. About making the save the dates, invitations, about finding the dress and about the stress. It started as a way to keep our large family "in the loop" about events and fun things happening. It ended as a very cool way to immortalize my experience.

Admittedly, you may see a few old posts as I'm trying to combine all the old blogs to this one. Read 'em again if you'd like, if they're here, I clearly liked them enough to keep repost them. As I wrote in my "About Me", I am a Mom to a 7-year-old boy, and a Wife to a miracle-working Chiropractor, so expect to hear about these things. They are my life.

Really, I'm just looking to just have a place to record, think, and celebrate. Hopefully somewhere in this forum I can inspire, educate and warm some hearts along the way.

Welcome, to my, to The Heartfelt Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment